Malaysia LED Lighting Market Size, Share, Trends, Opportunity, and Forecast, 2020-2031, Segmented By Grade , By Region and Competition
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the potential of the LED Lighting industry in Malaysia. The report covers an overview and genesis of the industry, and the market size in terms of market revenue.
Its market segmentations include By Type of LEDs, By Usage of LEDs, By End User Sector, By Region, and By Type of Sales; growth enablers and drivers; challenges and bottlenecks; trends driving adoption trends; regulatory framework; end-user analysis, industry analysis, competitive landscape including competition scenario and market shares of major players. The report concludes with future market projections of each market segmentation and analyst recommendations.
According to Organic Market Research estimates, the Malaysia LED Lighting Market – which grew from approximately RM ~ Bn in 2017 to approximately RM ~ Bn in 2021 – is forecasted to grow further into RM ~ Bn opportunity by 2027F, owing to the growing consumer awareness about the environment, the durability of these lights, and the government mandates for energy efficiency in Malaysia.
The Malaysia LED Lighting Market witnessed significant growth during the period 2017-2022, owing to growing consumer awareness and strict government regulations to reduce energy consumption in Malaysia.
Because of the growing usage of LED lighting systems in the residential sector of Malaysia, the LED lamp category is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR over the projected period. LED lamps provide several advantages over incandescent bulbs and CFLs, including higher energy efficiency and greater reliability. They also come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Malaysia’s government policy to raise public knowledge of LEDs and their potential to assist decrease and controlling energy use is another element that is expected to boost industry growth in the coming years.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
1. Report Summary
2. Overview and Genesis (Genesis, Evolution, Trends and Comparison of Lighting System)
2.1 Genesis and Evolution of LED Lights in Saudi Arabia
2.2 Past and Current Trends
2.3 Comparison of Traditional and LED Lighting Systems
3. Malaysia LED Lighting Market Value Chain Analysis Market (Role, Entities Inter-Relationship, and Margin Analysis)
3.1. Major Entities Involved in Value Chain and their Strategies
4. Malaysia LED Lighting Market Size by Revenue, 2017-2022
5. Malaysia LED Lighting Market Segmentation, 2022
5.1. By Type of LED (Luminaires and Lamps), 2022
5.1.1. By Types of Luminaires (Downlights, Linear Lights, Flood Lights, High Bay, and Other Luminaires), 2022
5.2. By Usage (Indoor and Outdoor), 2022
5.2.1. By Application in Outdoor Usage (Street Lighting, Building Exterior, Parking Lots and Garages and Others), 2022
5.3. By Sector (Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Healthcare, Hospitality, Others)
5.4. By Region (Central, Eastern, Western, and North & South), 2022
5.5. By Sales (Project and Retail), 2022
6. Trade Scenario in Malaysia LED Lighting Market, 2022
7. Cost Analysis/Cost Component for LED Lighting in Malaysia Market
8. Customer Decision-Making Process in KSA LED Lighting Market, 2022
9. Trends and Development in Malaysia LED Lighting Market
10. Issues and Challenges in Malaysia LED Lighting Market
11. SWOT Analysis in Malaysia LED Lighting Market
12. Manufacturing Clusters and Manufacturers of LED Lights in Malaysia LED Lighting Market
13. Recent Technologies in Malaysia LED Lighting Market
14. Government Initiatives and Regulations in Malaysia LED Lighting Market
15. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in Malaysia’s LED Lighting Market
15.1 Competition Scenario in Malaysia LED Lighting Market
16. Market Share of Major Players in Malaysia LED Lighting Market, 2018
17. Company Profile of Major Players in Malaysia LED Lighting Market (Manufacturers and Distributor/Retailers)
17.1. Companies manufacturing LED Lighting Including Company Overview, USP, Business Strategy, Major Projects, Recent Developments, Key Personnel, Number of Employees, Manufacturing Center in Malaysia, Major Distributor, and Revenue and Product Portfolio
17.2. Other Players in Malaysia LED Lighting Market
17.3. Major Distributor/Retailer in Malaysia Including Company Overview, Major Projects, Major Brands, Key Personnel
18. Future Outlook and Projections for Malaysia LED lighting Market, 2022-2027F
18.1. By Revenue, 2022-2027F
18.2. Upcoming Technologies in the Lighting Market
18.3. By Malaysia LED Lighting Future Market Segmentation
18.3.1. By Type of LEDs (Luminaires and Lamps), 2022-2027F
By Types of Luminaires (Downlights, Linear Lights, FloodLights, High Bay and Other Fixtures), 2027F
18.3.2. By Usage (Indoor and Outdoor), 2022-2027F
18.3.3. By Sales (Project Sales and Retail Sales), 2022-2027F
29. Analyst Recommendations
Our reports with in-depth insights will equip you to succeed in your business plans.
Get instant access to the information you need to make the right decision.
Explore where opportunities lie for you and mitigate the risks.
We are one of the most trusted brands setting benchmarks of excellence.